For Clinic Staff
Welcome to your WIC staff home page, an index of resources available online for clinic staff.
LA WIC's Breastfeeding Peer Counseling Program is excited to share our new poster. The engagement tool features current Peer Counselors. Feel free to download and share with WIC participants.
3/25/21 - 2021 WIC CVB Increase
The ‘‘American Rescue Plan Act of 2021’’ is new legislation from the Federal Government that states WIC Programs can increase the amount of cash-value benefits under qualifying food packages to an amount that is less than or equal to $35
Visit the following sites for additional information about WIC, and other resources for families.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Academy of Pediatrics Parenting Website
- Chop Chop Family
– Chop Chop Magazine
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020 – 2025
- National WIC Association
- USDA My Plate
- WIC Breastfeeding Support
- WIC Health
- WIC Hub
- WIC Works Resource System
– Value Enhanced Nutrition Assessment (VENA) Guidance
- 2021 Louisiana WIC Policy Updates Webinar Series.
This webinar series is intended for all Louisiana WIC clinic managers and will review updated chapters of the Louisiana WIC Policy Manual. There will be 6 monthly webinars, each held on the last Thursday of the month at 3 pm CST.